- From 18 to 27 November I will exhibit in a Bi-personal in Catania (Sicily). I was selected by Artisti Italiani among the participants in the Celeste Prize 2017.
- My project “Ritratti senz’anima” was presented at the NoPhoto section (collective of photography) of Paratissima XIII (november 1-5) during the Turin’s Art Week. The three photographs that make up the project were rewarded with the MAUTO Prize and the Bonetti Prize.
- My work “Il paese delle meraviglie (Wonderland)” was chosen as testimonial for G@P at Paratissima.
- My work “Ritratto in bianco e nero – Mattino“(2017) has be exhibited at Imagoars Gallery in Venice from March 5 to 19. It was one of the 12 works selected to partecipate at this exhibition.
Malamegi new collection
Montserrat Diaz – ITA – digital
“The creation of the Malamegi new collection was assigned to Montserrat Diaz for the charm and the expressive strength of her works. The snap on display, as well as the artist’s production, contains grace, expressiveness and originality, that can be appreciated well by the Malamegi’s commercial network.”
- From February 18 to March 4 my work “Tierra madre“(2015) has been exhibited at MIIT museum in Turin.
- From 2 to 6 november 2016, during the Art Week of Turin, I have presented, in a collective exhibition at Torino Esposizioni with Paratissima four of my photographs included in the “The Will to fly” series.